Friday, February 26, 2010

Please Don't Traumatize your Family

  I recently came across a rather disturbing advertisement in a local paper

Never-mind the fact that the it's an advertisement for a pet crematory, which is creepy enough as it is, but the fact that this guy has to involve his family in this line of work is just a little scary.  He has even named his business Butler and Son Pet Crematory, which has me wondering if that young boy in the picture wakes up every morning to the smell of burning cat hair.  And I thought washing the dishes as a kid was a dirty job.  Way to traumatize your family Pops.  I at least commend his efforts in ridding us of the horrors of another Pet Cemetery uprising or the prospect that Fido will revisit us as a Zombie-dog or, God forbid, end up stuffed and sitting beside Grandma's rocking chair in the Living Room.  In future, I would recommend leaving the kids out of this.

No comments: